it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm alive...

So this post isn't anything very interesting. Just something to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about this blog and that I do intend to update it soon. Honestly I really do. Things have been good, just still very busy. I'm starting to notice a pattern in my life. :) I finished up my time in New Zealand and came back home. It was completely amazing and I loved every moment of it there. I'm going to miss that country so much but more than that I'm going to miss my friends and the people I met there. It was truly a huge blessing to be able to go there. On July 1st I came back into the states (and made heaps of jokes while waiting in the customs line with my friends Christie and Megan about how good it was to be back) at spent a few days in San Francisco with my sister. It was such a great time but certainly the coldest 4th of July I've ever experienced. After that I came back home to the ranch to spend a few days with my parents and my brothers and their wives before heading off to my next adventure. What is the next adventure you ask? Why being the head chef at Ravencrest Chalet of course! :) God really blessed me with completely lining up this job for me and I'm really excited to see what He does here. I promise that I'll update with more stories and pictures soon. Really I will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment